Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies has an immediate opening for a Financial Analyst I.
Duties of this position include:
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory statistical reporting and data calls
- Assisting in analyzing, monitoring, and reporting operational and financial information to Company management
- Confirming the timeliness and accuracy of the information available for making operating decisions and analyzing results, identifying trends, and recommending actions
- Serving as a subject matter expert in one or more GL Accounts (premium receivable, reinsurance receivable, agent commission payable)
- Identifying projects that should be put in to regular production
- Facilitating increased speed and accuracy of financial reporting through automation of manual processes
- Developing, modifying, maintaining and documenting finance department information systems
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes insurance, retirement plan with company match, educational assistance reimbursement paid at 100% up front, comprehensive wellness program and many other benefits.