Grow with us! We have a current opportunity as a result of a promotion for a Premium Audit Manager to work within our Finance Team supporting both the Workers’ Compensation business segments. This individual will manage a team of auditors in both the field and locally, Develop required expertise among audit team members and build cross-functional relationships, analyze business processes and evaluate performance to identify opportunities to increase automation, improve efficiency, increase accuracy, and develop enhancements and benchmarks.
Other duties include:
- Making recommendations to management on changes to processes and technology that will improve efficiency in operations, quality, and reliability of output.
- Leading team in the review of standard and complex manual rules, state regulations and premium audit standards. Ensure premium audit rules are applied consistently.
- Researching new application rules and build a cross functional network for sharing information.
- Ensuring audit inventory is processed accurately and timely and communicate status to other audit stakeholders.
- Operating as Finance liaison for internal and external premium audit inquiry.
- Analyzing business processes and evaluating performance for opportunities to increase automation, improve efficiency, and increase accuracy.
- Establishing new service level metrics and benchmarks based on the implementation of the proposed process and technology improvements.